View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 08:47 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default What do you think?

Maddie has never had so much as a mat on her anywhere and then I was gone for 3 days and left her with my daughter and she was a matted mess when I came home. I felt so bad and cut a lot of them because I didn't want to hurt her trying to undo them. I thought it must have been from playing with the other puppies and all, but she's done that all her life and never had a mat. Then, after getting all the mats out, I found more the next day! I was totally clueless as to why she would suddenly get mats so easily and today I was trying to figure it out when I remembered I'd used the CC System on her the last time I bathed her. Is it possible that product is making her fur so soft that it mats easily? I just thought I'd see what you all thought about it. I love it and love the smell, but think I'll try the old stuff next time I bathe her just to see if she continues to mat! Another thing I thought of...she's been on medication for inflammatory bowel disease for over a month now and I'm just now starting to wean her off of it. Maybe that could affect her coat? So what do you think?
Connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!