View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
Sloan
Luv Love LOVE My Boys!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Ok Let's Hear It....

I will be driving to San Francisco tomorrow to pick up my new little yorkie. I am so excited I can't sleep! I have an 8 1/2 month old boy yorkie who will take on the roll of big brother. I need to know what to expect and how to best prepare for having two vs one. I have a crate all set up that belongs to my first yorkie....is it best to have 2 crates? Derby sleeps with me at night but is fully crate trained and he does go in the crate when I leave for my workouts and so forth. Is that exclusively his then? And pup should have his own? How does it work when the older yorkie is in bed sleeping with you and the new pup is being crate trained at night? Any problems or stories that anyone has to share?....I can just imagine the pup crying and Derby barking or wanting to go to the pup and me getting zero sleep. Ha! Funny how that is my biggest worry....the night time routine.

Anything else you would like to share with me about going from one to two to make the transition easier for everyone.....please share.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!