View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #5
House
Yorkie Yakker

When I got Harls, she was about 11 weeks and on Science Diet.

After reading this board and doing some research, I decided to go with Innova Puppy Dry Food.

She is now about 6 months old and just about finished with the bag of Innova Puppy. She has done really well on it. Both the vet and the groomer give her mad reviews, so I guess it's been good for her coat, skin, and overrall health.

She eats the food with no problems. She doesn't get overly excited about it. Usually, she'll snarf it down for a couple minutes until she is not as hungry, then she eats it leisurely. Sometimes she wants to play so bad, but eat too, so she will grab a bite, then play. Then grab some more and go right back to playing.

Anyway, I am thinking of trying something else just for variety, not because I have had any problems with Innova. And I am trying to figure out whether I should keep her on puppy food or switch to adult, though I have heard you should feed them puppy food until they are a year old.

I have nothing but good things to say about Innova puppy. It's nice and small too.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!