View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Icon2 Beautiful Designer Wedding Gown

Essense of Australia wedding gown, style D479, size 12. Used but in perfect condition. Essense of Australia website describes this dress as: "Pretty, feminine chiffon gown, with draping criss-crossing under the bust and through the waist to flatter the figure. The neckline is scattered with shimmering Swarovski diamantes, crystals and seed beads and the softly flowing A-line shape of the gown, falls into a medium length train decorated at the edge with scattered beads.
Detachable shoe-string straps included"

I paid over $900 for this dress new but am only asking $650. It is impossible to find it cheaper than that...not even on ebay. I am willing to throw in the veil and shawl shown in the pictures ( I pd over $60 for the shawl at Davids Bridal). This gown was worn in November in NY and the shawl was perfect for the occasion. The dress is made of a great, lightweight material that is comfortable as you dance all night. I did not get the luxury of viewing the dress in person before buying it, and I was not disappointed at all. It is absolutely beautiful, and very well made. Shipping for this gown will be exact cost of the service you choose. please let me know if you would like for me to get a shipping estimate for you. Also, if you would like for me to send you full size pics so you can see them better, let me know and I will be happy to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D479DMZP-f.jpg (55.0 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 1428363119_l.jpg (66.3 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg 090_4x6.jpg (72.2 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3228.jpg (183.5 KB, 122 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!