View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:29 PM   #4
knitbritt
YT Addict

I am soo so sorry you had to go through that! people not keeping their pets on leashes when the rest of us do is just crazy. Especially with bigger dogs. It's one thing if you have a fenced in yard, but in public?! please... People around here have gotten better since they actually started enforcing fines in our apartment complex.

We did talk about the situation and about what had happened. He just kinda closes up about it though. I am hoping *crosses her fingers* that puppy kisses and playing will help more than me talking has so far. As for parameters in the house....lol I currently have plans to make my apartment pretty much like Fort Knox. I am seriously considering litter or pad training the baby so that it will have access to a potty all the time and outside time would be mainly for playing. I plan to block off either my dining room or my kitchen with baby gates to keep everything nice and secure while I am at work. But enough of my grand design. Thank you both for the help! It helps to know there is someone to talk to.

Britt
knitbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!