View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
Leanne7b
Yorkie Yakker

Omg First Trim experiance

Lily is just a puppy but she was getting very shaggy so I got her a puppy trim for her face, feet, and girly area..nothing too serious so I wasn't worried or nervous until.......I picked her up just a little bit ago and the poor thing just looks scalped they cut around her eyes REALLY short and her eyebrows are very chopped and short (she kind of resembles and owl with the short hair around her eyes in a circle) and they didn't get that eye booger stuff out of her eyes so it is dried up and crusty. I didn't even want to look but when I flipped her over to see her girly bits they were scalped too!! My poor dog just got her first brazilian wax she is buzzed from her belly to her tail! They even snipped that hair on her ahmm you know (I had always heard they needed that where it was)

I am def. going to have to either find a different groomer (anyone from San Marcos, TX please PM with a good one) or learn to do it myself. I am just glad I didn't get them to do her whole body..hopefully her face hair will grow back quickly. I guess on the bright side her feet look ok..
Leanne7b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!