View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:06 PM   #14
Wigfur
Forever Athena's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed239 View Post
I did not get mine from anyone on here since I didnt find this site untill after we got Riley..but I wish I would have, that way we would have gotten a healthy yorki instead of a sick one..We love him so much and he is getting better. it just amazes me how bad some breeders can be..I guess I am just to trusting because I breed Bichons..and I expected the same service that i give all of my new puppy owners..all of my puppys went with a shot record. a toy from home to help them adjust, a blankie. and a week supply of food..and in 2 days i give the new owners a call to see how the puppy is adjusting...this lady i got my yorkie from..didnt give me a dam thing,,I left there with the puppy and his papers thats it. and i havent herd from her since even when I emailed her to tell her she sold me a sick pup. She must not really care about any of her puppys because she knows now what Riley had was contagious and all her other pups are gonna get it, and she had other breeds other than yorkies..and she still hasnt contacted me to even find out what it was..I wish I knew how to turn her in to somebody..im just gald we got him out of there..
Wow, I am so very sorry about your horrible dealings with your breeder. I hope your lil guy is okay in the long run, at least he has a Mommy that loves him enough to try and get him better.
Wigfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!