View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
pittypatty
Senior Yorkie Talker

I can only tell you from experieince that you have to stop him from doing this. My Maggie was always a finicky eater so to get her to eat something, anything we would feed her no no's (bad people food, lol) One morning while getting ready for church I looked on her pee pad and saw a big glob of bloody stool. I was panicky. Then she went again and it was more of the same. I grabbed her up and off we went to the vets office. (thank goodness they are open 7 days a week) On the way there she got sick on me and it looked like pure blood. I was panic stricken. Well to make a long story a little shorter, she had IBS and had to stay at the vets for two days. They even told me no bully sticks !! Bad mommy & daddy. This was only about 2 months ago so the scare is still fresh in my mind. She is 13 1/2 months old and weighs in at 2 lbs, 13 oz. She gets spayed next week so I know I will be a wreck again. I can happily report though that she is eating the dry Eukanuba for little ones and Hill's canned with some Nutro in the pouch here and there. It was wierd, something clicked with her when she turned a year old and now she eats great !! lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!