View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #14
BarbaraM
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you so much - Everyone.

I have another appt today with a vet (# FOUR) I once used for my very old yorkie and the poodle. I am hopeful she can do an ultrasound on Ted. My vet is still out of town - and I need to know now! He seems ok. Still no vomiting. The stools looked dark again last night. He eats. Then sleeps. Same with the other two. I have not seen any stools from bichon or poodle today at all. They seem out of it as well.
All they have had is a couple Tablespoons of the I/D twice a day and water. Ted is on the meds and I have been giving the carafate to all three. They will prolly be fine and I will just crack up. I am on my way. Worry. worry. worry. I wish they could SPEAK.
What have they picked up? The poodle and Ted's stool was checked yesterday at the vets and they said all clear but maybe have a sample sent to a lab for really thorough testing. Yes something is getting to all three. I have gone outside with them every time. They are not getting into anything outside.
I have changed/washed bedding. Steamed floors. Disinfected paper area they go on when I am not home. I am going to change the stainless steel water dish to a ceramic dish. The plates they eat off of are corelle and washed in dishwasher. I don't know what else? But they are not snapping back. It has been a week. It has to be something else. Purdue is the next stop. I can't take this. I need a conclusive diagnosis--I am running out of local vets.
Thank you for all the info. Please keep it coming. I read it all and make notes and try to remember things they may have gotten into. Thanks again. B. Sam/Ted/Zell thanks you too!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!