View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Default The proper way to crate train!

Ok, I know that there are alot of posts on here about crate training but I cannot find them.. I need to know the proper way to crate train. If someone could help me with a routine that would be great.. I have Stewie that is 1 and he sleeps in my bed at night and is never lose in the house without his bellyband.. He rarely has an accident, but he only barks to tell me he has to go when he is in the xpen not when he is running free, he will just go hide... Kallie who just gave birth 8wks ago has regressed some and will pee and poop whenever she has to go and she has never barked to tell me she has to go out. She sleeps in a crate at night and is in the xpen during the day in the livingroom due to having accidents. I let them out every hour or so.. Bentley came to me from a kennel at the age of 11wks and he is now 15wks. He sleeps in a crate at night with his belly band on and runs free in the house during the day. At 7am he comes out and his bellyband is wet from pee and sometimes he is laying on a terd.. I have made the crate very small so that he has just enough to stand up and turn but that does not matter to him...I also have 4 puppies that are 8 wks old and they are gated in the bathroom during the day and crated at night..I would like someone to help me with a routine for Kallie Stewie and Bentley and I can use that info to create a routine for the puppies.. Addie goes to her new home on August 23rd so I would like to be able to successfully crate train and potty train her as much as possible.. Any help would be greatly appreciated......
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!