View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #7
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
He looks SO CUTE in his little wrap Dena!! You will LOVE THEM. Stedman has been wearing them for a year and 1/2 or more and I tell you, I COULD NOT live without these things. He wears them 99% of the time (except for when he is getting his bath and when he is outside going potty) - they seriously are a life saver!

We just got one from Missy too I posted pics here of Stedman wearing his (don't know if you saw them or not) http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...you-missy.html
OOOOOOOOooooooo, Stedy just looks GORGEOUS sportin' his new WWW's!!!

I try not to look at your posts when the kids are around, hahaha.... Gracie and the girls just go absolute GAGA over Stedman's pictures.... and Sebastian couldn't be more head over heels for ANYONE as he is for baby Tatum!!!!

I have to keep reminding them all that these two are TAKEN!!! (jealous lil' furballs)

I'm finding out what you mean about the wraps.... Sebastian is in his about ALL the time too!! (He's a "hiker") and I thought I was going to have to resort to keeping him in the x-pen a majority of the time (to save my house!) but now with the wraps, he's all over the place and loving life again!!

We definitely need to order more!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!