View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 04:40 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default NEW Bella Pics from my Cell

My computer is still messed up and my memory card wont work in my computer at work. Lauryn just came home last night from Maine and Hershey PN, so I'll have her lap top to download pics tonight, but I thought I'd show you these of Bella taken at my work.

They aren't the clearest photos cause they are taken from my cell phone, but still cute. My heart about died the other day when she barked and wanted up on my desk.....and guess what she did? Fell fast asleep (Just like Maddie use to do) It was sooooo cute.

She is doing sooo wonderful. One a great schedule, doesnt whine in her crate at night and during nap time, is pottying on the pee pads wonderfully, and all I have to do is say no no and she doesnt do it. She minds really well. As you know my heart has melted and I'm soooo happy again.

Her Little personality is sooo adorable. Love to bark when she is playing. Acts like she is 100lbs, isnt afraid of anything, but yet a total snuggle bug after she is tired. (but she had to be tired...lol)

Bella has brought a new found joy to my family and we couldnt be happier.
Attached Thumbnails
NEW Bella Pics from my Cell-0708081414b1.jpg   NEW Bella Pics from my Cell-0707081632a1.jpg   NEW Bella Pics from my Cell-0708081127a1.jpg  
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!