View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Jackie that's what I was hoping also that the Clavamox wouldstart to work . I Only started Tuesday to give her the antibiotics ,it's for 7 days. I will apply the warm compress later today .I don't know how hard is too hard for the breast to feel .It's deffinately inflamed I will try and take some pics later today also. It's true I'm sleep deprived and my mind is not all there .My husband and kids told me that lastnight.
I will call the vet in the morning and let her know what's going on and that she's on antibiotics. If she wants me to bring her in I will just for a post op checkup and she will determine if she needs further treatment than I've been doing already.

mommaofmia: Thank you ,that was sweet of you .The weird thing is she's my daughter's dog who's now bonded with me while she was pregnant. She only wanted to be with me and I spoiled her way too much.She would often be in a shoulder carrier with me in the house.Just so she wouldnt cry if I left the room! lol I'm very bonded with her now .She's in my masterbathroom with her baby in anXpen.So she's only like 8 feet away from my bed and I can even hear the puppy when he cries.So I must not be in a deep sleep because he sounds like a little mouse!
I'm going to bed.The puppy already fed like 20 minutes ago and he will probably be upagain in 2 hrs andI like to peek just to make sure he found a nipple. he must know something is not right also because he's NEVER picked those two bottom nipples.

I will update everybody if I'm able to see the vet tomorrow hopefully.

Genie,Cookie,Lola,Angel & Lucky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7808Babynursing.jpg (123.9 KB, 40 views)
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!