View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #6
erickajm
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaofmia View Post
I have been reading every update that you have posted and Lola is one lucky baby for having you. The concern that you show, makes me tear up. I know we all love our babies and I read alot of posts, and we can't read everyone of them, but yours caught my attention from the very beginning of this ordeal and I've never posted because know one really knows me yet on here. I'm still new, so I didn't want to comment, but I can't keep from telling you, that your a special woman for loosing sleep and worring as much as you have. You went with your gut feeling, knowing something wasn't right with her puppies and you saved her life, plus her only son too. I commend you on your love for your baby and I just wanted to say that before I went to bed tonight. I hope you get a good nights sleep(which you won't because your worried) and try to put her in Gods hands tonight. Good luck with your little boy and mommy and please continue to keep us posted on her progress. Like I said before, she is one very lucky mommy to have you.. Good night and Good luck and God Bless you....
That was not only very nice but very well put!

ToOP: We all have you and Lola in our hearts! Saying a healing prayer for you tonight!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!