View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
MyAngel
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkieforme View Post
I got a new puppy about 6 weeks ago. he suddenly became very sick, he was in the hospital for 2 days, he was a very very sick boy. they run tests, and do not know why he is sick, I am sure he did not get into anything, he was not injured in any way, he sudenly would not eat, and then vomited and almost became dehydrated, the vet kept him alive by putting fluids under the skin, and now he is back home. almost normal EXCEPT- he will not look up. when I talk to him he runs to me, but will only look at my legs, he will not look up into my face, any ideas to what this could be ?
Do you think he may have a neck injury? Does he move his head around other then when coming to you?

I wonder if all is ok in the medical depart, if he is coming to you as the pack leader by not looking into your eyes/face? Try holding a treat near your face while sitting on the floor with him to see if he will look in your direction then start moving the treat around in the air to see if he follows it. I am assuming that his eye sight is ok. Let us know how he is doing.

Last edited by MyAngel; 07-09-2008 at 03:12 PM.
MyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!