Thread: Hi.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
benjamin
Yorkie Talker

Default Hi.

I finally have some time to post stuff about BEN. He's gonna be a year in august, he's been to the vet 3 times already, (1st was for eating something salty by mistake, 2nd was for tummy ache, and 3rd was for falling down the stairs....). But other than that, this little guy is a beast! Being that i only work at night on the weekends, he's ALWAYS with me (which i don't think is good sometimes) but i can't help it... I've had different dogs in the past but the yorkie i believe is one of the most beautiful dogs in the world. Every single day im surprised at how smart this little guy is. He's incredible! Since day one all he eats is homemade food like turkey, chicken, rice, broccoli, carrots, etc... I feel really weird giving him "animal food" because of all these crazy stories i've heard. He did have frosty paws twice and went ballistic, but i don't think that its good for him. I know its sounds weird but sometimes i feel like he knows what is going on in my head. Well, enough of this, and just for the record, this website is great and i am happy i found all these people i can relate to... Thank you!!!!!!
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!