View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodysmom View Post
well I thank you for your answer but what I do with my dog is my bussiness !
And as for doing research I have been doing lots of reading on it.I thought that a forum was for people to come talk and ask ?'s.... How do you think people will get any answers to their ?s if they dont ask for help !

I'm not trying to sound mean but I hate when people tell me what to do with my dogs.As for as the puppies I already have good homes lined up for them.. I dont tell anyone what to do with their dogs so please dont try to make me feel bad for wanting to breed mines. I know that lots of things could go wrong and yes i do have the money to take care of them .And i do have time to spend with her and the puppies.sorry if that comes out harsh but I just hate when people tell me what to do with my dogs...
It kinda sounds like you feel that you already have all of the answers. We don't mind answering questions but as lovers of this breed it's hard for us to stomach mixing. This breed is too precious to be watered down and there are certainly enough mutts in the world, no matter how adorable they are. I wish you luck in this endeavor but don't expect for me to support this decision as I feel that these kind of practices are detrimental to the breed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!