View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default It appears I have an escape artist.

When we leave in the morning we put the babies in their kennels and lock their doors...we come home several times through out the day and at lunch to let everyone out. The kennels we use are the medium sized black wire ones with the plastic slide in tray for the bottom and a double lock on the door. Well...it seems that although Miss Moo loves to lay in her kennel and will go inside when I say it's bedtime she doesn't always want to be locked in it during the day. When we came home one day last week she was out so we thought maybe we didn't lock her door but it happened again today and I know we locked the door, we have been double checking them since the first time she got out. It appears she didn't bother anything but she did have a good time messing up my bed...nothing is chewed or bothered and she did poop on her pad so she did o.k...it's just not allowed! How on earth did she get not one but two door locks undone? She was just standing there smiling at my husband when he opened the door...what a little brat!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!