View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
KNoelleV
Yorkie Yakker

Love Our new member of the family!!

I just wanted to thank everyone that sent me messages offering to help with our search for our new addition to the family.

We spent a long time looking and did a lot of visits yesterday and found the one!! His name is Bailey and he is just so precious! He loves our daughter, and sleeps through the night! He does get up about once to go potty, but that is all. He is just a doll and a very big character!

The only thing we really have to work on, is he doesn't care to be held. He loves to sit in our laps, and sleep on us or next to us, but holding is a whole other story. It's been awhile since I have had a puppy around, is this normal? As in, this is his new home and has to get used to us? I am working on it, but it's a little sad as he runs to us, plays, eats great, and sleeps right next to us or on us, but holding, he says NO to!

Here are some pictures. I hope I get them attached right!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and all the messages! I tried to reply to everyone, and if I left anyone out, I apologize! It's been quite busy lately!
Attached Thumbnails
Our new member of the family!!-img_1373.jpg   Our new member of the family!!-img_1451.jpg   Our new member of the family!!-img_1400.jpg  
KNoelleV is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!