View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
Dedicated_uno
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Aggressive Charlie.

Hello people. I have an issue with my dog. His 4 years old now.
Each year my family puts in money to get the dog groomed. the first 2 times we took it to our local vet. they did a s**tty job but never asked us for extra money being the Charlie bites. But then we had to move houses. we kept the same vet, but i told my family that i would take him to another place that do professional work. they over priced me because the dog bites. they told me they would put him to sleep.

My first vet never charged me to put the a dog to sleep cause he bites.

Now being that where i took him was kinda far, they did a good job but they over priced me. i decided to take him to a new place near my house.

Most the dogs in my area have their dogs checked there and groomed. they all look good.

Now when i took him in today they told me that my dog is too aggressive. that he has a fear factor problem that is hard to solve, but to work on it. they charged me to recheck him again. then they charged me for pills to give to him a bit sleepy when i take him in next week for a groom since they couldn't do it today do to his aggression.

I was abit mad because the first place never charged me to check him. they just added to the price that they had to make him go to sleep.

Since the new place it's near my house anyone from my family can take him or pick him up. But still no happy with this charges to re check him.

Should i stay with my old vet or the new vet? all he did was weight him and check his hear rate. and bam 50 dollars in 1 min gone. oh and the pills to make him sleepy. now i have to wait 1 week to get him groomed. Im thinking in taking him to my old place since they have his record since he was a puppy they know how to treat dogs well even if the owner is not there. Plus they have water for dogs when they come in. this guys didn't have crap.

The aggression with charlie i gotta fix but how??? .

HIM => http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8276/03bc0.jpg
Dedicated_uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!