View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:25 AM   #10
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cup

Yanno'... it's funny.... I don't think I've ever seen so much talk about the cost of a pup posted here on YT....

I can only suppose that these questions re: Jethro's price, stem from the fact that he is a mixed breed baby...

I gotta' tell ya' though... a mixed breed pup requires all the same care and expenses as ANY well raised puppy would. The med testing alone is a big part of the cost.

You've been able to see him grow ... see his parents ... you've seen my home and know where he comes from - how he's been raised - - - - have documentation of his parent's lineage - - and will be assured a 100% healthy, well rounded, well socialized baby boy.

Jethro has been raised with total love and devotion... in our home and in our hearts since the day he was conceived. He is strong, healthy and beautiful.

He will be a very small boy as an adult, and I wouldn't want just anyone scooping him up at some "great bargain" price - not knowing what having a tiny one can entail...

If you prefer a "newspaper puppy" that you can grab up for a few hundred bucks.... please, feel free..... but there's really no need to continue to question the price here.... it's been stated that there is no "typo", our price is perfectly clear - and that should be that.

Thanks for the read
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!