Thread: Bella's in heat
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
tractorqueen
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Bella's in heat

[F]Well I was hoping to get her fixed before now but I was brushing her the other night and as always she hates it so I was rubbing her belly and notice that she looked like she was dirty down on her private part,I took a tissue and wiped and to my surprise "OH MY" not even thinking this would happen yet,Don't know why I was'nt thinking but anyways, I had nothing to put on her so I got the sewing machine out and figured out a pair of panties and put a mini pad in it.They look pretty good for not knowing what I was doing.but she hates them I even went and got some diapers for her and she acts like she is so embarrassed.
She is moody acting and wants to eat people up when they come to the house.She does not want to be held or even stay in the same room with us.
How long does this last and how long will she bleed,she will be 7 months old on the 12th of this month. She is swelled up down there a good double the size she normally is and well her little boobs are sticking out too.
Was going to get her fixed,, but now my hubby has lost his job so right now there is not income coming in,And my vet told me when I had her fixed he wanted to keep her overnight with the health conditions they though she had to begin with and because here blood work some some abdominalities.So now I guess she will have to go thru this and hopefully God willing we can have her fixed before it happens again.
Does this claim then down any.{After they have been in heat}She is super hyper and well she really is not a people lover at all.She only wanted to be with me and even at times shys away from my girls and others that she is use to being around.
Well guess I will stop for now I could talk all night about her.Pictures are included of her some are when we first got her up to this past week.
Love to you all
going to watch animal planet.
Well could only get two on here will add more later,this are when she was really little,not to big now only 3.5 lbs
[/FONT]
Attached Thumbnails
Bella's in heat-bella-6-weeks-old.jpg   Bella's in heat-getme-home.jpg  
tractorqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!