View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Welcome to YT

Oscar is probably so cute! But he is still a little baby, and he is in new surrounds so it's gonna take time....

I never used a crate for training purposes. I had a small spare room that I puppy proofed and mine stayed in there when left home alone, with their beds, toys, water, food, pee pads, etc...

As far as food, well...Mighty Dog really isn't the best thing to feed. Brands like: Merrick, Wellness, Canidae, SOlid Gold, Natural Balance. These are better brands.

I too would be concerned about the lack of eating, but it could mean he doesn't like that food he is eating...

Do you have nutrical? If not, get some, it's a vitamin supplement that helps regulate his sugar levels and entice the appetite. Also, being he is still so young, most reputable breeders hold pups until they are 12 weeks old, I would get some Karyo syrup and put a little into his water bowl for the day (this will help with his sugar levels).

There is so much more that I can't think of, so hopefully others will chime in soon. Also, I think one of the breeders has posted some really helpful puppy information...I will try to find the link for you.

Last edited by TLC; 07-08-2008 at 06:57 PM.
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!