View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #4
khyorkies
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileysMom2008 View Post
I NEED a better scale! I've been calling Staples ,Office Max and so on and the cheapest one was $119. I just can't afford that much right now.

Hey cookie.... i went to my local wal-mart and went to the cooking section. I picked up one of those digital scales for i believe it was 20.00 no more than that. And it works great! It comes with of course the scale but there is also a tray that comes with it that you can place on top to weigh them in. You might want to try that. i have attached a link to two other scales they carry you can look into what i would do is call your local walmart and see what they have (or you can just go check them out). If they dont carry it you can place your order online for store to store and it should get there pretty fast. BUT they SHOULD have at least one of the three i showed/told you about! Hope that helps you!

Search results for digital scale - Wal-mart

That is where I got my scale and it works great! Good luck with that baby, I really hope mama starts caring for him on her own.

Like Yorkierose said you need to make sure you wipe him to stimulate him to pee and poo everytime after he eats, since mama is not doing it. usually a baby wipe or a warm wet rag works great for this. Good luck, I hope the little baby does good!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!