View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #40
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasrv4fun View Post
That is something i have long been in the practice of observing - not all my buyers come to the house before they are approved and have put their deposit on a baby and for those that don't come , i always talk to them on the phone at least a couple lengthy times - i have been fooled once in 24 years but i usually can tell right away if someone is giving me a bunch of BULL

for the ones that come to the house and don't want a puppy to kiss them and go "eww" , i just quietly take the puppy back from them and explain that my baby is not for them as i know that if they don't like puppy kisses then they are going to HATE puppy poo and therefore don't need to be bothered with taking a baby just to hate it - Believe me , I turn down a great many just based on that one thing and i have never been sorry . I only know of a very small number ( less than 5 ) puppies in this 24 years that have been rehomed or returned to me .So make rules that you can sort out the ones that have no business with a real live life, and loving trusting baby. I do and it works
so i say Bless you for taking what she called "it" away and keeping her . I definitely don't sell "it"s either

thank You. I agree. if they don't like kisses, how will the handle poo. Mine get to kiss me even after I know they have played with poo.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!