View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
layton43
Yorkie Talker

Rainbow Mama yorkie eating 8 mos. old poo

Muffy is the mama, and since she gave birth she started to get fat AFTER Molly was born, so we put her on a diet food, walk her and the vet said we are doing all the right things, well, baby Molly is now 8months old and we have thought we saw mama eating the poo, now we know for sure because today I saw her with a piece in her mouth, (a big piece) I told her "put that down" which she did, but oh I thought how disgusting, and came right to this site, I have not been on here in months, since Molly was born.Please, any help out there as what you do for this.
Also, update on Molly, (8 months old) I put Molly in the pool with me, (her mother likes it, so it was her turn) anyway, I swam around with her a little bit then put her out, and then I looked back at the ladder and there she was, standing on the platform wanting to get back in the pool, she climbed the straight up and down ladder, I could not believe she could do this, I always knew she was a brave one and nothing scares her, so now we have to block the ladder so she doesn't go up with out us out there to watch her. Thanks, Karen
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!