View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
CIPCB7
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIPCB7 View Post
Ok so I have been MIA, but I am back!!!! I originally lived in New York, moved to Florida now 2 years later I am moving back to NY. Due to unforseen circumstances I have to move back. I bring this up to say that I was having a really hard time finding a place that accepted dogs, which I never thought I find. Leaving Cody behind is not an option. He must come with us for a couple of reasons. First off, he is not just a dog to us he is the baby of the house, second, there is no way I am going to tell my son that not only am I relocating him but Cody is not coming with us!! I finally found an adorable apt and they do accept pets. Cody is actually in NY now as we speak. I went there and had brought him with me, my parents loved him and asked that I leave him since I am moving in about 2 weeks. So the few days that I was there I got him used to going outside to potty. Which he did here in Florida but in Florida he was let out into a yard. In NY there are cars zooming by and boy was Cody overwhelmed. And getting into an elevator? forget it!! I would literally have to pull him, you would hear his nails on the waxed floors!! It was hilarious!!! But now he is a New Yorker, chasing pigeons, no longer afraid of the elevators or the cars. I am concerned on how he will deal with the winter. I tell my parents how I have to buy him a coat, a raincoat, possibly some boots to keep his paws warm and they laugh at me!!!! I think we'll be okay. If anyone from NY can get back at me and let me know how their babies deal with the winters, I would appreciate it!!!!!
wow, no one has answered! thanks alot!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!