View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
rants
Yorkie Yakker

Default Chew toy question and playmate question

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Ok so a few days ago I mentioned my precious Mya (8.5months old) who has always been such a good girl has recently chewed several corners of my bedroom furniture... I know she has been teething and I don't want to assume that is the only reason she did it but between that and being in the room all day while we have to work I figured it caught her attention. I am looking for suggestions on chew toys that will keep her interest...I went to Petco Sunday and bought a couple and hoped they would keep her interest, and they did that for sure however she was able to eat at them so quickly that I would never leave that with her during the day when I couldn't watch her with it... I am looking for something that she will like but most importantly that is safe for her while I am gone... I know you all have the best suggestions and wanted to come here first...
My Husband and I would also really like to get her a friend since we unfortunately have to work during the day.. my heart is so attached to Mya that I worry if I can feel the same about another furbaby..of course it would have to be a Yorkie---but we are unsure if we should look at a puppy or go for one more her age??? I am torn and feel terribly guilty about leaving her all day but don't want to get in over our head with another one- we also have two boys so we have a wonderful busy life...any suggestions would be great!! Thanks again in advance for all the advice.
Anna
rants is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!