View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 AM   #14
mommavi1181
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks everyone for the advice. I am going to get some of that bitter apple spray and see how it works. I am also going to wrap/tape up each cord and tuck it away so he will hopefully not be able to get to it. I decided for the first little bit I am going to make the kitchen his space until I can trust him in the rest of the house and potty training is going ok. I finally found a gate that will work for our kitchen area as we have an 8ft opening into the living room. I only plan on keeping him in there when I can't keep a close eye on him. The great thing is I stay at home so I will be here most the time and he can have a little more freedom. Also we have laminte wood floors everywhere except the bedrooms so accidents will be easy to clean up.

I am not sure about him sleeping in the kitchen though...I think he will be lonely as it is so far from my room. I think he is going to be too little to sleep in my bed for a while. I would be worried my hubby would roll over on him or he would fall off the bed. I am thinking of bringing his crate in my room at night as I have to keep my bedroom door open since I have a 6 month old across the hallway that I need to be able to hear. I guess I will just have to see what he likes best.

I am so excited and nervous! 3 more days!
mommavi1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!