View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
ProfessorPeteZa
YT 500 Club Member

Omg We Were ALMOST attacked

I dont know why such weird things happen to me... lol

some might recall my post from a few months back. In summary I was out walking Bindi on this stretch of grass one house over from mine when a big van pulled up next to me very slowly and stopped. I flipped and ran my butt home with Bindi in my arms. When I turned back and looked they were cutting the grass and getting equipment out of the van. :-/ color me embarassed lol

well I've got another one for ya.

So yesterday I was taking Bindi for her nightly walk in the community park. It's basically an island park (one road goes in and then they have two bridges) in the middle of the neighborhood. So there is a lot of water and ducks (can you tell where I am going with this?). So there we are just trotting along when a very pretty duck starts waddling over. Bindi of course is beside herself and want to talk to "Daisy." Usually the ducks will stop a few feet away but this one kinda just kept coming. I started trying to pull Bindi back so we could start walking and ignore the duck but the duck kept coming. Next thing I know I have Bindi in my arms and Im RUNNING and SCREAMING and this freakin duck is chasing us! It chased us for half of the trail! Meanwhile, Half of my neighbors are just watching me. No one came to help. lol They probably thought I was nutso. I tried to make as dignified exit as I could.. It was so awkward to see people after the "incident" this morning. I hope they forget soon...

just wanted to share :-P
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!