View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
YorkieChick1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default SF Yorkie July Meetup Photos

We had a meetup yesterday in San Francisco and I got to meet Jeri Cunningham (a YT member) and her husband and 5 of her babies! She has 7 total!! I met little Darla and cute little Spanky, her 2 new Biewers!! The other YT members in attendance were Kana (Akina) and Gina (Greenmsgo84). We had a birthday party for little Daisy, her mom Karen is a YT member (KCandee). Karen went all out and had pizza, drinks and tons of cupcakes for the humans. And the babies had squeaky toys for their party favors and fancy little frosted cookies and she even baked a doggie birthday cake with carob chips on top!! (Although the carob melted and I said it looked like Daisy pooped on the cake for everyone!!) It was a beautiful day and quite a good turnout about 50 doggies and their families were there. Hope you enjoy some of the photos!!

1) This is Daisy the birthday girl!!
2) My little Bitsy in her "Democatic Diva" Dress and Hat
3) My little Brooke in her "Obama '08" Dress
4) The cupcake cake for people!
Attached Thumbnails
SF Yorkie July Meetup Photos-sf-yorkie-meetup-july-2008-2.jpg   SF Yorkie July Meetup Photos-4th-july-2008-1.jpg   SF Yorkie July Meetup Photos-4th-july-2008-0.jpg   SF Yorkie July Meetup Photos-sf-yorkie-meetup-july-2008-13.jpg  
YorkieChick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!