Thread: A Mohawk
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartygirl View Post
I wanted to do the same thing with Brady. I think his hair would stay up because it has so much body on it's own, it's kind of curly! I asked our groomer if he thought it would work and because his hair is so unruly he thought it would not look so great on him!

I say if Teddys hair can be trimmed just right a mohawk would look really cute but, if his hair is fine and would fall down I would be careful! His hair looks cute as it is, but then of course it's only hair and it will grow back!

Thanks! Yea im not too worried, his hair seems to grow fast so im willing to try it. I just dont want to shave it all, i dont like short hair on the head on yorkies but thats just me lol His hair is straight but i wouldnt say fine, its pretty thick, much thicker than both my girls so thats what makes me think it MIGHT stay up. i think tho that i would still have to use some type of product to help it. And i dont think it can be that long
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!