View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Laurn7f
YT Addict

Default ugh i need to vent!!

Okay so I will try to make this a short rant.

So I live with my roommate (until August 20th, NOT SOON ENOUGH) and anyway, she agreed to let me get Keelyn, and she LOVES her, don't get me wrong. But Keelyn is only 11 weeks old. It is impossible for her to be potty trained at this point.

My basic procedure is, when I catch her doing it, Stern voice saying NO BAD GIRL over and over real loud, and running her outside.

Basically she was telling me I wasn't training her right, and what i was supposed to do was put her in isolation afterward because that's what the pack would've done. And that I wasn't disciplining her.

Okay so don't get me wrong, she is my first puppy. BUT, she already knows how to rollover, give shake, sit and laydown. I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!

I understand there are different methods of potty training. But for her to say "you aren't disciplining her right" versus saying there is a better way or alternative way to do it (even though i dont agree w it) is completely absurd! You do not tell someone they are raising their child wrong...ESPECIALLY IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE OF HER OWN AND HAS NEVER HAD ONE!

ugh she needs to get out of my face, and Keelyn and I can't wait to move into our new apartment where they have a doggy park on the complex!

Anyway, thanks for listening

Lauren & Keelyn (the smartest puppy i've ever known )
Laurn7f is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!