5. Yorkie(s) For Sale:4 males and 1 female

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):april 25th, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s):10 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:6lbs mommy and 8lbs daddy

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: ranges from 1.5 lbs to 2.8 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc):

11. Price: $450 and up depending on puppy

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: july 7th, 2008

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: i can deliver to ga, tn, al, va, nc, or sc.

14. Any additional information you want to add: these babies are gorgeous!
i breed my two personal babies oscar and pipa penelope just as a hobby and we have a new litter that is ready to go! pipa has done such an amazing job with all of her babies and they are the best litter we've ever had. all 5 babies have thrived from the very beginning with no problems whatsoever. squeaker our little girl is almost the smallest only being beat by oscar jr who is such a little flirt! whopper doodle and snoop dogg are big fatties who like to sleep on top of the couch in their comfy spot. and baby moose is everyones little man and has easily become such a favorite that i just might keep him. he is the perfect baby. they have been working on their piddle pad training and its going awesome. they love their organic food and have even made the trip to the chiropractor! we have had a huge response here in the ga area and are having a viewing this week so if you are interested let me know asap...yt'ers always get first dibs from this family!

also the pictures i have are too big to put on the thread so shoot me your email and i will have them sent to you asap!
tumblnstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!