View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
hmcdowell1
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethPurk View Post
Its a catch 22. If I didnt take her, someone else would have and they'd still produce more. I guess I have to think of it positively. I have her now and she's safe. I see what you are saying though, but we travelled quite a few hours to get her and had not seen the living conditions, etc prior to driving there. The website was cute. Even when we got there, the house was clean, the yard was clean. The parents and puppies had food/water, etc. The fenced in area was clean. Its too late now but I will know next time if I decide to purchase another Yorkie what to look out for. Thanks for the definitions because I do think its important to know the difference and although its too late for me now, it wont be the next time.
I know how you feel... we bought our little guy last month from a home similar to what you describe. Of course, I didn't know as much about back-yard-breeders before I found this site (and before I paid for my guy) but now we know Your little Sadie will have a wonderful home now and that's all that matters! (Oh and welcome!)

~ Heather M. ... Mom to: Jade , Alex , Leyna and Dexter
hmcdowell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!