View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:01 AM   #2
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Hello family. Here I am again asking for prayer. My Great neice (husband's sister's daughter) gave birth to her baby girl 12 weeks early. Meleea Kate Houser was born on July 5th at Kennistone Hospital in Cobb County Georgia. Meleea weighed 2 lb. 3 ounces at birth. Right now she is holding her own, in fact she has made a few minor improvements - prayers answered, but there is talk of blood transfusions -
Please please keep little Meleea in your prayers!
will def keep in my prayers...i have heard of blood transfusions at that early of a delivery.....body just not developed enough to filter the blood.....and hopefully not but dont be surprise if she has one soon and then another in like 10-21 days.....it happens sometimes.....the fact that she is that """big""" is actually the most amazing part...usually at the stage they are lucky if they even weigh a pound....great to hear she is holding her own....sounds like she is a fighter for sure.....gets some pics....we want pics.......im sure God has a plan for her and your family.....May God Bless and Comfort all of you at this time....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!