View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 05:16 AM   #7
ShellKaye
Yorkie Yakker

Right now he is eating Blue- Chicken and Rice Recipe. I live in a rural area and this is the only better quality dog food that can be found in my area. I still have to drive over an hour to the nearest PetSmart to get it. He hates the antibiotic so I am mixing it with tuna to get him to take it. I hope that is ok because I can't get him to take it any other way. I tried mixing it with different things, but as soon as he smells it, you can forget it. My thinking was that the tuna may mask the smell of the meds enough for him to eat it. He is getting a little better each day. As soon as my vet opens this morning I am going to call and see if his recovery rate is normal. He started playing some yesterday. So I am definitely seeing improvment. His ears are still not standing back up so that may be why he still looks down. Could his blood loss affect his ears to the point that they never stand back up? It doesn't matter to me, it is just that it is odd. He doesn't look like himself right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!