View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
cocoster
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

i feed coco orijen 6 fresh fish and he gobbles it up like there's no tomorrow.

i mix it with natural balance potato and duck formula though because he started to gain weight on orijen and i wanted to balance the high protein in orijen with a lower protein one. he gets kibbles in the morning and NV raw medallions at night.

i don't know if you heard about some big sharp bone fragments in certain lots of orijen fresh fish a month or so ago. i had a big bag that matched the lot number so i contacted the manufacturer and they are sending me a new bag as replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardsupandy View Post
I recently tried Orijen Dog food adult formula. My maltese and yorkie love it. I have given them for about 2 months. I still cook for them and I give them orijen in the evening. So it's a combination of home cook. Well I notice that Orijen doesn't give negatif result so I will continue giving them Orijen.

Have you guys tried Orijen dog food?

I gave them today Orijen 6 fresh fish formula. To be honest, when I opened the bag, I smelled really the fresh fish from the kibble. I then gave to my babies and they ate all the kibbles like they didn't eat for the whole day.

So I will keep you inform the result in the future!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!