View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:05 AM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
The bad breath will go away when the teeth are cleaner. Use a piece of gauze wrapped around your finger and start "brushing" her teeth daily. You can really feel if you have gotten to every tooth. Use the gauze to wipe the teeth (back and forth a few times) outside and inside. You will see the gunk that comes off. Then use the Petzlife gel afterwards and coat the same teeth that are the bad ones (daily for the first 30 days). You should start to see a difference pretty quickly. The daily "brushing" is really the key.
Jodie, thank you for this information. I am going to use your method with ours. I know Baby Blessing and Dollie Dae will cooperate but what do you suggest for me to do in getting Prairie Bea to cooperate? She is one little bundle of a mind of her own. When I have tried to look at her teeth she says, " no way "

By the way we sure enjoyed seeing the pictures of you all and your furbabies back at the meet in KC we saw them on YorkieSmiles thread she posted. That was great you all got to get together, looked like so much fun.

Hugs, Patti and Jack and girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!