View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
ProfessorPeteZa
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Not sure if I need to go to the vet. any advice?

So yesterday I posted about Bindi being fed french fries on July 4th by future MIL and how upset i was. Her tummy was upset and she threw up a few times the night of july 4th and the wee morning hours of the 5th. I thought that was the end of it but yesterday evening she threw up once more after dinner. Also, all day yesterday she just slept and was pretty lethargic. She peed outside only once. the rest were just accidents inside. today now shes done all her bathroom business inside (shes mostly trained but does have an accident once every 4 days or so if you arent around to take her out when shes at the door) even though we take her out.

Now shes just sleeping next to me. she was up at 5am and has been sleeping pretty much all day (its 1pm now). She's played for maybe 10 mins total all day. The more I thought about it, the more I was astounded as to what just french fries could do to her. However, i recalled that also on July 4th she tried a bit of a new dry food... Instinct from Nature's Variety (less than 1/4 cup) maybe that was it? Canidae is her regular dry food. Im worried that shes so tired and out of it.

Anyone ever experience this? Should I take her to the vet tomorrow or wait till tuesday to see if she's ok? Is there anything I can do in the meanwhile that will make her feel a little bit better?

Thanks for reading

<3
V
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!