View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:45 AM   #14
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
SO cute! i didn't know a yorkie could swim in a pool without the look of fear in their eyes i'll have to show these pictures to Layla!
Tell Ms. Layla she needs to jump right in! She would look so cute in her bathing suit!!! I was really surprised that Sam took to it as well as he did. I think that it helped that I made all the kids get out so me and Sam could get in there by ourselves and NO SPLASHING till the "baby" got used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Oh my gosh, he loves it. How cute he is in his little life vest. I was just talking to a friend that told me her yorkie loves to swim. I haven't taken my pup yet but now I know what she was talking about. So totally adorable. Way to go Sam!!!....you little water dog you.....
They are the cutest lil things and just look like rats when they get out. He is going to go back soon so I can keep him used to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumismom View Post
sam looks soo hunky in the pool!! he will make a one hot lifeguard!
hehe -- thank you and he would be ready to save your girls anytime!!!-- I looked for some swim trunks since the ones he had are to small but my SIL approved him to "skinny" dip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinq1964 View Post
Looks like he had a great time! Awesome pics!
We did!! Thank you!!! He is one tired lil Yorkie today!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!