View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:02 AM   #9
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyBritt View Post
I bought the rawhide bones (small ones) from CVS. Is that what you are talking about? Rawhide chew sticks? They should not be able to eat them in one sitting. It should take many weeks to consume a rawhide - anything...

During the time they are chewing on it a whiteish looking weird flimsy part of teh bone (gum-like but hard to cut?) should show up after they ahve been chewing on it for a while. As far as I know it's safe for them to swallow (in tiny bits).

I'd be more concerned if part of the bone knot came off and they were chewing that on its own.

But the rawhide bones from CVS are great! Bentley chews and chews and it actually helped his baby teeth come in faster. It's been several weeks and I haven't had to give him another one. He's still working on the one end. Whole bone is still there. LOL

Good luck.
It sounds like the same thing you got. I put a photo of the bag below. My boys are adults (2 and 3 yrs)...they ate the entire thing within an hour or a little more. I can't find any part of them anywhere. I did manage to take a piece away from Max, but Madison went under the bed to chew his up and I couldn't get it from him. I'll use the rest of the contents of the bag for a craft project I think.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!