View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Rescue Remedy is an all natural herb and I've never heard of any adverse reaction to it. YOur dog is a rare case indeed.
Nikki, so glad you found just the right thing that worked. Most Vets. don't even know anything about Rescue Remedy since it's really for people.
Yep, my vet didn't suggest it so even though I'm going to throw it by him, in the end I'm going to take into consideration his opinion plus my own research and results. He has mentioned herbal supplements as being a hit or miss solution but also very safe. Your recommendations of this were one of the main reasons I searched it out so Thank You!.

ETA- my daughter gave Spike 2 drops earlier today in anticipation of rain. It (shockingly) never rained but people are shooting off leftover fireworks tonight and he is oblivious. I am in shock and thrilled!

Last edited by Nikki+2; 07-05-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Nikki+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!