4. Your email address: tgstanley@hotmail.com
5. Yorkie For Sale: Male
6. Birthdate of Yorkie: 8/12/2005
7. Age of Yorkie: almost 3 years
8. Weight of Yorkie parents: Mother 4.5lbs and Father 3.75
9. Current weight of Yorkie for sale: 4 lbs 3 oz
10. Registration if any: AKC
11. Price: $350
14. Any additional information you want to add: I've had Buster since he was a puppy. I paid $800 for him and he has been kept as a house dog his entire life. However, I do some hobby breeding and I own a 2nd male that I use as stud because he has pretty bad allergies and I didn't want to pass that on. Anyone that has kept 2 males in the house together understand what a chore this can be. I'm considered fixing him to see if that would solve some of the problems, but I know quite a few people can't afford the price of a yorkie - so I'm hoping I can find a home that is a better fit.
He is a very sweet and loving dog. He loves to be held and petted. But he does have allergies to food with corn in it. I have him on lamb and rice small bites and has helped control his reactions. His reactions are very bad - he would itch all the time. As the allergies developed, his personality changed from the typical terrier to a very timid dog.
He has always been a people dog, but he no longer plays with the other dogs. Also, he doesn't like puppies at all - which is the main reason I'm looking for a new home right now. I believe it's because they won't leave him alone and want to play all the time. But he will nip at puppies so we keep them separated. He does not show this aggression toward people at all, but I think he will do better in a home where he will be the only dog. He is not a dog that wants to play ball and stuff, so I don't think he will make a good pet for a child. He just wants to be petted - that is pretty much his goal in life.
He has a steel coat, but he is a bit on the reddish - tan side instead of gold. His hair is coarser than our other dogs as well and it doesn't seem to grow as long.
I prefer to find someone in the DFW area in case things don't work out. If you think you are a match, please contact me by email or phone. Please call after 6 on m-f, and I usually won't answer during dinner.
tgsplano is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!