View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default BAT and Food Advice (Raw Food)

Here is the quick low down...

Roxy most likely has MVD - so I have been feeding both she and TJ and low protein home made diet. For the last year or so, I gradually got it to the point where they both liked it. Roxy inhales her food and even though TJ would eat it slower, he still ate it. (He is the brat about food). Anyway, for the last 2 months or so, I have been having to add more toppers to TJ food for him to eat it. Then just last week I contacted a nutritionist from Cornell who balanced the diet I was feeding them. Again, Roxy inhales her food, but TJ is being really difficult about it. I don't know if it's the added supplements or what his deal is, but he doesn't like anymore....

These are his past 4 BAT post numbers:

I do not mind preparing this Homemade Diet, as it is perfect for Roxy and she likes it. I really do not want to pay another fee for another diet for TJ, when I know from 'other' homemade diets I have given him in the past, he gets to be bratty as well.

I am seriously considering put TJ back on the Raw Food diet. He was on it for about 6 months and LOVED it. He had NO bratty fits when eating the Raw...

I am on the fence right now...I just know that I can't continue with Roxy's food for him, b/c there is nothing else I can possibly add as a topper to get him to eat it.

PLEASE - Give me some advice?

Should I go back to Raw with him

Last edited by TLC; 07-05-2008 at 08:25 AM.
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!