View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 03:43 AM   #7
yorkie2luv
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie2luv View Post
So Kikyo landed safely in DC. Just before the fireworks. She was a little scared after landing but worked through her fear quickly. We put on her leash and off she went...lol.

Kirista, thank you for your time and care when it came to having her fly. Thank you for the awesome puppy pack. She is the most precious little girl. she laid in my lap the whole car ride. She didn't like the garage door too much. Reason I am writing this at 12:38 a.m. est., Is because I played with her for 2 hours. She learned the sit comand in 20 minutes and almost has stay down. We ran around the house as my husband passed out on the coach for a quick nap until I woke him up to help me get her sweater off. She can play until no end. She thought taking the sweater and scarf off was a game. She has not cried once and right now she is in her large space of a closet with the light on. She didn't like it off. She has a huge comforter that her cushion bed is on top of it, along with her blanket and the plush puppy with a heart beat. Her favorite treat is chicken tenders..lol and apples. Not too keen on the carrots. She can go up stairs but can't get back down. She likes her auto water fountain. We even rang the doorbell and knocked on the front door...no barking. She watches my every move. She is simply amazing and her blue and gold coat is beautiful in this puppy cut. She looks so grown up and tiny.

Well, I am off to bed. We are having a thank you dinner tomorrow for folks that helped is move. She shall get lots of attention...oh did I mentioned she went up to strangers right after getting off the plane...wow. Oh she even half way used her litter box with pine litter in it. Ok, on my cell writing this and it is about to die.

Thank you Kirista and thank you to all of you you welcomed me and sent all the great energy our way.
Sorry for typo's guys. Seems I can't spell and typ on my cell phone too well. I tried to go correct it. If I missed something, please excuse me. She left ne a present in front of the litter box..she tinkled. Then while playing she left me a bigger present in front of the gate...lol. Dang boundry spray doesn't work or the pee spray. I have to see if a urine stick works. So I had to do double duty cleaning with vineger and water and keep her playing because that is what she thought I was doing....lol

Please excuses typo's. I am off to sleep now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!