Love Baby Morkie Boy Looking For His Forever Family! ~ OKC, OK

1. Your name - Dena Lamkin

2. Your city, state: Oklahoma City, OK

3. Your phone number: 405-429-0796

4. Your email address: mom2babynatalie@aol.com

5. Yorkie For Sale: Jethro - NON REGISTERED "MORKIE" - Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie: 04/23/08

7. Age of Yorkie: 10 weeks & 2 days old as of today - 07/04/08

8. Weight of Yorkie's parents: Morkie Mother, 5 lbs. - Yorkie Father, 2.5 lbs.

9. Current weight of Yorkie for sale: 24 ounces (1 lb., 8 oz.)

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): NONE

11. Price: 1500.00

12. When puppy will be ready to be taken home: July 16th 2008 (at the earliest!)

13. Do you ship your Yorkies? Yes, at buyer's expense - 300.00 via Continental Airlines - (the only airlines that I am aware of who provide pressurized compartments and climate controlled environments for the pets they carry) - - includes all airline fees, taxes, transport, vet certified health certificate required for travel, airline approved travel kennel w/ soft snuggle bed, blanket, toy & accessories - -

14. Any additional information you want to add:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiny Jethro Teegan is an ADORABLE teddy bear of a boy!!

Here is a link to his first "video debut" at almost 6 weeks old...

He was born a singleton so we thought he'd be a bigger boy... but he was 3.25 ounces at birth and 24 ounces as of today (10 weeks and 2 days old) so he's charting to be a 3.5 - 4 lb adult.

Jethro is 3/4 Yorkshire Terrier and 1/4 Maltese. His mother is a 1st generation Morkie and is a little beauty queen! Daddy of course, is a purebred Yorkshire Terrier and is quite the elegant little gentleman.

Both have delicate little faces with gentle expressions and Jethro has acquired the same look.

Mom and dad are both blue in color and it's likely that baby Jethro will grow to be a blue and tan adult as well. He is currently sporting a nice silk coat in the standard Yorkie black and tan colors. He is already showing gold hairs on top of his head at the part, so I'm certain his head will break a clear golden pretty quickly, whereas his mother broke to solid white all over before bringing in her blue.

Here is a link to a slide show of pictures of Jethro with his Mom and Dad... all of these photos were taken today... (July 4th)

Jethro is showing a silly sweet personality and is such an affectionate little guy!

Bright, curious, alert.... he's a beautiful wide eyed baby and we are so enjoying him!!

Here is a link to Jethro's most recent video - taken yesterday (July 3rd).

And finally, here is a link to our initial "birth announcement" posting in YT's Baby Nursery, of details of Jethro's birth - -

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...w-lil-boy.html

I have copies of the registration papers on the parents of Jethro's mother (his maternal grandparents) but haven't been able to locate much more than that with regards to his maternal background or pedigrees. Jethro's maternal grandsire is an ACA registered blue and gold Yorkshire terrier... and grand dam is a CKC registered Maltese - white w/ black points. I met both and they are gorgeous little dogs with the grand dam weighing 5.5 lbs and grand sire weighing 3 lbs.

Jethro's daddy is ACA registered but comes from AKC lines all the way up to his dam, who is also ACA registered... he shows some nice "Judabob" bloodline and several Champions both in the "Judabob" line as well as Champion "Wildweir" lines, in his 6 generation pedigree. I was told that Jethro's paternal grand sire was 2.5 lbs in weight and his grand dam was 4 lbs.

Jethro has had his dew claws removed and tail docked. He will be current on his age appropriate vaccinations (including rabies) and will have have been treated against parasites before he goes to his new home.

He will be examined by our vet, will have a fecal test, a full blood panel done (includes CBC, Blood Chem 12, Electrolytes, and T4) and will be checked to assure overall soundness of knees, hips, joints - - hearing and eyesight - as well as an examination of heart, breath, lung and belly sounds.

He may be microchipped at the owner's request for an additional 45.00.

Jethro will go home with a 1 year written health guarantee against congenital life threatening, non treatable conditions.

A separate puppy pack will be shipped to Jethro's new family with important "bringing home baby" puppy information - toys, treats, food & supplements, grooming supplies, wardrobe items, blankets and more! (due to airline restrictions re: sending items along with the puppy in transit, this puppy pack will be shipped to the home of Jethro's new family via USPS).

After much deliberation as to whether or not to have Jethro altered before he leaves us - - I have decided to leave this open for discussion with Jethro's new family... if his new owners would like us to have him neutered before going home, we are happy to do that (the charge for neutering is not included in the purchase price and will be an additional 300.00)...

If there are some concerns by his new family regarding early neutering, then we have decided to allow Jethro to go to his new home under a strict neuter contract.

In addition to his initial cost and shipping charges, if you decide that you do not want Jethro altered before leaving us, we will require a 300.00 neuter deposit - which will be returned to you upon vet documented completion of his neuter procedure.

Please contact me with any questions you may have concerning making this precious little boy a part of your world!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jethro1.jpg (94.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg jethro3.jpg (104.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg jethro4.jpg (55.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg fam.jpg (55.3 KB, 130 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!