View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
aperfectsonnett
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieluv View Post
I know the Yahoo group can be confusing to get around...It's an email-based group rather than a forum, so it's very different than this. Just go to the website and click on where it says POST. Type in a subject line and then type out your situation. You should get responses pretty soon. Just watch the subject lines of the messages that come up and you will see if the responses are for you or for others. It's helpful to read the other messages though...You can also read through the FILES which are very informative, particularly some of the articles in the Diet, Nutrition, Supplements section.
Is there any way that i can "search" for certain words or phrases the way you can here on the forum? Ill try and post something there. Thanks again for your help. Yorkiluv, what is your story and how do you know so much about liver shunts? it seems everyone waits upon your response which must feel good on your part!

In response to the others, we brought Piper home today. For the most part, she seems pretty normal and she wants to run amok like always so keeping her imobile is difficult but very necessary. Im going to ask the vet on monday about her Lactoluse dosage. Also we have been feeding Piper Royal caninn LP and i was wondering the difference between that and the LS formula because i read that that one was specific for livers. Maybe there isn't much difference, i'll find out.

anyway, keep the posts commin! Im eager to read.

Thanks again.
aperfectsonnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!