View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #6
iheartyorkies
Boppin' Bo!
Donating Member

Teeth

I lost a $100 deposit on a male Shih Tzu puppy when I changed my mind and decided to get Bo. The Shih Tzu puppy was ADORABLE!!! But, to be honest the adults had faces only a "mommy" could love. I wanted a Shih Tzu cause my research said that they had very sweet temperaments. I wanted a lap dog and that's what I read that they were. I have a Schnauzer who is DEFINATELY NOT a lap dog and I wanted the opposite of him, although I love him very much. I had decided I'd keep the Shih Tzu in a puppy cut so the coat would be low maintenance. I'm accustomed to having a dog that has to be groomed so that part didn't bother me. Anyway, make a long story short, 15 minutes after I put the deposit on the Shih Tzu, I was looking in the paper and low and behold there was a new add for Yorkie puppies, VERY reasonable, and only 10 minutes away from where I was. The Shih Tzu breeder wouldn't return my calls and when I finally reached him he said "no refunds" which the receipt had said. I couldn't be happier with Bo, my Yorkie!!! I'm so glad I didn't get the Shih Tzu. The puppy was a Christmas surprise for my kids and they've since said they think Shih Tzus are ugly. We adore Bo.
iheartyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!