View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
martym112
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Saffron has a brother!

Three weeks ago I adopted another furbaby. His name is Jake & he's a 2 1/2 year old papillion mix & he's wonderful! His owners were in the military in North Carolina & were sent to Korea so they had brought him up to their parents in Massachusetts who put an ad in the paper to which I responded. I brought him right to the vet & got all his shots(their parents weren't certain of his medical history so I didn't want to take any chances) Last Friday I brought him to my groomer, even though he's very low maintenance, just for a "fluff & buff", trim & nailcare. This Friday I'm bringing him to the vet to get him neutered. I'll miss him, even though it's only overnight. He is obedient, housebroken, smart & has a heart of gold. He blends into our family perfectly! He & Saffron play wonderfully together. Sometimes she can be like "a little mosquito" buzzing all around him but he's very gentle & patient with her. He's a lapdog & a cuddler & now my little Saffie's becoming one too. I love sitting on the couch watching TV or reading, with a dog on each side! I truly feel doubly blessed!

(will post pictures of both babies as soon as hubby has a chance to show me how...I am truly a computer idiot)
martym112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!